VANS SHOES: Black and Blue Comfy Rubbershoes

Sunday, August 14, 2011



Rarely worn. I believe I have only worn this for 7x if you'd ask me.
VERY GOOD IN CONDITION (soles are clean, no tear, good as new!)
Size: 6.5
Prize: Php900
If you want to have it kindly comment below and say "MINE" followed by your e-mail address.
for example: MINE!, iwanttobuy@yahoo.com

You will be contacted as early as I see your comment and you will be contacted right away.



MORE PHOTOS OF THE ITEM:





10 comments:

  1. Nice blog!!!
    Kisses from Italy...
    Laura
    THE VOGUE ADVISOR

  1. Anonymous said...:

    nice blog!!!

  1. QUiNESTRE said...:

    OOww beautiful!!

    Can we follow each other on bloglovin'?
    www.quinestre.com

  1. looks nice and comfy! :-)

    www.whenbabispeaks.com

  1. Diana said...:

    Nice haul!! I saw vans for hello kitty ! :)

  1. Sarah Lewis said...:

    Hey, great blog, would you want to follow each other ?

    XOXO


    http://just-wishes.blogspot.com/

  1. Wow lovely shoes <3 Nice blog too honey!!
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.com/

  1. Anonymous said...:


    oooh. love your blog so much!!
    And I love this post really.)

    Can you answer on my question?

    What is your favorite place on earth and why?
    It s really intresting for me, becaurse I love travaling and photo.)

Post a Comment

ShopLSB! © 2011 | THANK YOU!!!